, 16 bit
, New Orleans
, fishhead music
Set 1 / Disc 1
1. tuning / banter
2. Gummin' Your Nub ->
3. Welcome To The Monkey House
4. tuning / banter - a little break
5. I Still Miss Someone
6. Good Things
7. Black Dog
8. Out On The Rolling Sea
9. Do It (Till You're Satisfied)
10. Done Changed My Way Of Living
11. Crazy Mixed Up World
12. Ode To Billy Joe %
13. (I'd Rather Be) Blind Crippled And Crazy
14. Glad All Over
15. Train Kept A Rollin'
2. My Babe
3. Ling Ting Tong
4. Hardcore (w/Pump It Up, Trouble Every Day, Shake Your Body Down To The Ground)
5. I Am A Lonesome Hobo
6. Out Of Sight / Papa's Got A Brand New Bag @
7. Dancin' In The Street
8. Pigmeat Is All I Crave
9. Chainsaw Massacre ->
10. Feel Like Goin' Home ->
11. Factory Girl jam (no lyrics) ->
12. Willie And The Hand Jive ->
13. Slow Down
14. encore / Kenny calls 'em back
15. I'll Cry Instead (Beatles!)
16. Shake For Me (Howlin' Wolf)
17. Payday ^
18. banter thanking the Winters Brothers
Collection RadiatorsBand/Artist RadiatorsVenue Manny's CarwashLocation New York, NYSource AudienceLineage Original Master: Neumann TLM-170 (cardoid) -> Sonosax -> Tascam DAP1 (master @ 44.1khz) DAT playback: Sony R-500 -> Sound Devices 722 digital input (@24/44.1) (encore retransferred in Teac DA-P20 for clean transfer) Mastered: Soundforge Pro 10.0c - *All file manipulation in Soundforge done at 24 bits*. Volume normalization and dithering to 16 bits using using iZotope MBIT+ with Ultra noise shaping, high dither settings. Tracked in CDWav.Taped by Scott BernsteinTransferred by Scott Bernstein
November 17, 2011
Nice recording and thanks for the up, but could someone please get hold of Kenny's boards of these shows and upload them??!!
August 13, 2011
Great Show and Recording!!!!!! A Must Have.
Phenomenal show!! Thanks for recording and uploading. Rads 'audience' recordings are few and far between, given Kenny's excellent sbd feed and the convenience for tapers. And w/ those Neumann TLM-170's, Sweet!! Keep em coming!
This show is a Must Have!
August 10, 2011
thank you so much for putting one of the Mannys up here, what a run that was.